Halloween

Too bad that I won't be in Sacramento this year for Halloween. I'll be on the plane to NYC tomorrow night but hopefully I can at least see some people in costumes in New York. I wonder if New York City's parties are better than waiting on kids to show up at the door. I think so, so I must be getting old...

The past several years, Jim and I have dressed up, handed out candies, and went out for adult beverages, so we always had a good time! The kids and teenagers show up at our place as spiderman, superwoman, geisha (or some kind of Asian ghost), star war characters, red necks, and all kinds of interesting costumes! Our neighborhood will have a hundred some people come through for candies, I just love Halloween! If I was little, this will be one of my favorite holidays!

Tell me what you are going to be for Halloween and send me pictures so I can share the experience and excitment! Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: