The Power Within

Have you ever had other people tell you how great you are and it is just impossible for you to believe them? Have you ever been acknowledged and just do not feel like you deserve it? Has someone told you that you've made a profound impact on his/her life and you just don't know if you can take credit for it? This happens to me all the time and it happens to a lot of my friends and colleagues too. There are so many amazing people in my life that I can see their strengths, their love, their ability to make a difference, and their power. However, the power that they have within themselves is usually hidden from their view that awaits to be tapped into and unleashed.

John is one of the power houses that I know who just radiates energy, charm, and tons of love! I was so fortunately to be there for him as he goes through the landmark forum as he starts to let people back into his life and move on from the past. I was so touched and inspired by his appreciation for inviting him to the landmark forum. I have no doubt that John will continue to touch and inspire others in his life and I am absolutely certain that he will electrify everyone by sharing his power within.

Recently, I heard this quote that I just can't get it out of my mind - We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace. Because of this quote, I no longer (or seldom) gets fiesty with telemarketers or credit card company representatives. By acknowledging the power I have within myself, it not only allows me to contribute to others but it also teaches me to be responsible for managing this power so I can always leave others appreciated and empowered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anny, i am your secrete admirer, you are the most powerful, fun and beautiful person i know. You've always been the wind beneath my wings. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

love, Angie, i mean secret admirer

AC said...

I am so excited that John went through the landmark forum! I still need to thank you for getting me signed up to landmark! Thank you!!!!