first attempt

Peishan was the first one that got me interested in blogging and now Danielle is making it a reality for me..... I want to blog to remember, to share, and see how many commitments I can fulfill and how I achieve them.

There are a lot of things that came to mind when I think about living into my future. One is that I am traveling to Italy and Germany with Jim for Kelly's wedding and for Oktoberfest. I am excited that I get to see Kelly in her white gown in Pistoria and I am also looking forward to Oktoberfest in Germany! I am hoping that we can make our way up to Berlin because we have never been there before and maybe we'll be able to catch up with Danielle for some nice German Reislings or beers!

Another thing that I am committed to is to move back to Asia and start our family there. I want to be closer to my family and also re-learn the Asian culture cuz I am quite clueless in that area...

These future commitments are making my everyday life a lot more intersting but it's not to say that it's not hectic either... we'll see what happens and I will have to dream up more things to live into.... got ideas?

No comments: